Hello dolls! This is the last post of 2014, and I must say what a year it has been. I want to thank each and everyone of you who have stuck around, or just popped by to read this little blog. It means so much to me that anyone would take the time to leave a comment or like. I’ve shared the outfits that you guys seemed to like the most this year.
I’ve learned so much this year about not only fashion and blogging, but real world lessons. So many changes have happened, which were a hard adjustment at times, but one thing I learned that all change is eventually for the better, and so it’s best to just go with the flow rather than fight it. Like most people in the world, I like to set goals for the new year. So Here are a few that I hope to accomplish in 2015 in the virtual world that I’ve listed down below.
My blogging goals for 2015:
1. I want to inspire more
2. Do more youtube!
3. Learn and improve content quality
4. Venture into blogging topics outside of fashion
5. Connect with you guys more
6. Be more bold without fear of being judged
7. Up my hustling game >_< 8. Be less critical of myself Thank you all again for visiting me here at Friday Night Style! I'll see you guys in 2015..HAPPY NEW YEAR! xoxo, Olivia Aimes